ACDC is pleased to announce the vacancy of a Marketing Agent to promote ACDC’s services and programs.
ACDC is pleased to announce the availability of the following vacancy.
Job Code: SD 1
- Software developers are the brains behind the development, design, installation, testing and maintenance of software codes, systems and programs.
- As software codes, has an important part in making a business more efficient and helping to provide a better IT service.
- He/she might be responsible for the replacement of a whole system based on the specifications provided by an IT analyst, in addition to modifying it and integrating it into the existing network.
- The code should be created to link the systems together.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
- Has the ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Has the ability to work with people at all levels, including non-technical staff.
- He has the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Good communications skills.
- Team-working skills.
- An appreciation of the bigger business picture, not just its IT requirements.
- Analytical and commercial experience.
- Any organizational skills.
EDUCATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduated from the faculty of Engineering – Computer Science Section.
- Good Knowledge of Multi-threading & Parallel programming
- Deep understanding of the .Net Framework (3.5, 4 and 4.5) and related technologies
- Has very good knowledge in Database development skills (SQL, Oracle).
- Object-oriented analysis, design and development
- Has very good knowledge in Web development
- Has very good knowledge in share point development
- Has very good skills with:
· C++ C#
· ADO Entity Framework
· Design Patterns
· Dependency Injection
· Web service
Please, send your updated CV to email [email protected] with the Job Code SD 1.
ACDC wishes you the best of luck, and if you need any help in writing your CV in a professional way or getting ready for the Interview, don’t hesitate to ask us for help.